Pongo Power, Inc is looking for NASM Certified Personal Trainers! With two locations in the Park Slope and Prospect Heights, Pongo Power, founded in 2007, is a thriving community-based gym. We offer professional, safe, private personal training packages. An equal opportunity employer.
What does it take?
The candidate must show attention to detail, proper application of sports-science, and an in-depth understanding of functional training. The main purpose of this position is to provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming for each client.
* Current NASM Personal Training Certification.
* CPR/AED certification.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Possess honesty and personal integrity.
* Be enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly.
* Excel in time management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
Commission on new business and bonuses for upgrades on existing business
Benefits plan for those working over 25 hours a week include corporate contribution to:
Make sure to include a cover letter detailing:
•The name of your certification and your specialization in personal training.
• An area that you are enthusiastic about learning more about in personal training.
• Hours of availability.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered!