Pongo Power, Inc is looking for NASM Certified Personal Trainers! With two locations in the Park Slope and Prospect Heights, Pongo Power, founded in 2007, is a thriving community-based gym. We offer professional, safe, private Personal Training packages. We also recently started selling Specialized Coaching.
Pongo Power is owned by Elizabeth Pongo, who has over 20 years experience as a trainer, gym and sales manager. In a high-growth industry, people stay at Pongo Power because it’s a great place to work! Health is important to us, and we offer excellent benefits. An equal opportunity employer.
What does it take?
The candidate must show attention to detail, proper application of sports-science, and an in-depth understanding of functional training. The main purpose of this position is to provide personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming for each client.
* Current NASM Personal Training Certification.
* CPR/AED certification.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Possess honesty and personal integrity.
* Be enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly.
* Excel in time management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
Commission on new business and bonuses for upgrades on existing business
Benefits plan for those working over 20 hours a week include corporate contribution to:
Make sure to include a cover letter detailing:
•The name of your certification and your specialization in personal training.
• An area that you are enthusiastic about learning more about in personal training.
• Hours of availability.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered!